Developing an Android App – Mobile App Developer Vancouver
Apps seem to become part of our life nowadays, and the money-making effect of apps has also attracted more and more companies and entrepreneurs to participate
As the Android system with the largest market share, Android app software Development has naturally become a demand for many people. What software do I need to develop an Android app? How to develop an Android app? What knowledge do I need to master when developing an Android app?
Looking for App Developer in Vancouver?
Before developing an Android app, here are a few things to know:
- Java is an indispensable language. If you want to program and develop Android apps, mastering the number of Java
- Android app design involves XML, so you need to understand the programming method of Android;
- IDE is recommended for novices
- Android apps can be made without programming
Flutter is a free and open-source mobile UI framework created by Google and released in May 2017. In a few words, it allows you to create a native mobile application with only one codebase.
If you want to fully master the technology needed to program and develop an Android App, from product planning to launch, you need to understand the following aspects:
- Preliminary analysis and division: To develop an app software, first list detailed requirements, functions, business flowcharts, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Native and UI design: Before APP development, it is necessary to design a complete app prototype and basic interactive social effects. Then design a detailed UI, and cut the drawing according to the needs, and at the same time make some adaptive mobile phone size. App prototype design needs to understand screen density…
- The most basic language is Java, and be familiar with the environment and mechanism of Android.
- If it involves server content, you also need to know some HTML-related languages, such as asp, PHP, JSP, etc.
- Familiar with and able to develop a database.
- Many apps function as design algorithms, so a mathematical foundation is required
- The main API interface of the data
- TCP/IP, socket network protocol content
- Understand the app release process, debugging, certification, packaging, and release